Meet a new blogger!

Hi, all! Though I may be new to the WashU360 blogging team, I am not new to WashU!

My name is Sadie, and I am a rising junior in the College of Arts & Sciences, double-majoring in Political Science and Educational Studies. My hometown lies in the suburbs of San Diego, California – you could say I’m a long way from home!

On campus, I am involved with the Ervin Scholars program, the Club Dance Team (catch me at halftime shows for our Bears football and basketball teams!), TedxWUSTL (TedTalks, yay!), and I am the undergraduate representative for WATSA (Washington University Anti-Trafficking Student Association). I definitely like to keep busy, but it’s important to enjoy your college years, as well! In my free time, you can find me trying brunch restaurants in St. Louis, riding my bike around Forest Park, or napping in my super-comfy hammock.

I love WashU, so when I was offered an internship with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, I jumped on the chance to do so! Spending two and a half months talking to prospective students about our amazing campus – what could be more exciting than that?

I am excited to write for you about all things St. Louis and WashU, and everything I love about this amazing place that I am lucky enough to call home, and I can’t wait to share that love with all of you!