CHEERS to SENIOR SZN!

This Saturday, my friends and I made our way to the Contemporary Art Museum for an event celebrating December graduates!  We were simply told to dress “classy” and come ready for food, drinks (for those of us who are 21+), and a good time. So, I headed down the Loop and shopped for a classy dress for the occasion. If you haven’t read about the Delmar Loop yet, it’s one of the food/entertainment/shopping hubs around Wash U. (Check out my Spotlight on the Loop series here: https://bit.ly/2qbiDZ7) I live in one of Wash U’s apartments on the Loop, so it was a quick trip to shop around a few stores. I ended up finding this fun emerald jumpsuit at a boutique called Pitaya!

It’s been a busy few weeks with this last round of midterms before finals start in a few weeks. So, the Senior Class Council timed this event pretty perfectly. The Contemporary Art Museum is also one of my favorite places in St. Louis, and to have an event celebrating us there was such a great time. There was a dancefloor that I, admittedly, avoided so as not to embarrass myself and a photo booth where I, admittedly, took way too many silly pictures.

All in all, it was a fun night and a wonderful way to celebrate ourselves and each other. I ended up having to leave early so I could catch the second half of my friends’ acapella concert. Three of my suitemates from freshman year were performing for three different student groups at one concert. So I had to make it for a few songs! I love that, too. Wash U randomly brought us together three and a half years ago and we’re still showing up to support each other in our last days here. Okay, enough with the sentimentalities. I love my school and my people. Cheers to #seniorszn!