These Crabs Rangoon Will Restore Your Faith in Humanity! *not clickbait*

I would bathe in crabs Rangoon. The sweet cream cheese and crabs combined with the crunchy fried wonton shell is truly magic.  As an East-Coaster, I was skeptical I would find the perfect crab Rangoon in the Midwest, but St. Louis has not let me down. Sushi Ai in Clayton, a suburb and financial district near campus, is surprisingly amazing. It is so close to campus that I can walk there and back to work off all that sodium and fish I consumed. This week alone I have been there three times for the all-you-can-eat special.

Like a true engineer, I think about restaurants in terms of math. Sushi Ai has by far the best product to quality ratio for an all-you-can-eat restaurant.  For just $20 you can get unlimited sushi, rolls and appetizers. You can even strategize and get a discount by going during the $13 lunch special or on Sundays for buy-one-get-one-free.

Let me give you some tips for getting the most out of your sushi-eating experience. Mathematically speaking, you have to order three rolls or two rolls and a bunch of appetizers to really get your money’s worth. I take this all to a whole new level; I always order nine shumai dumplings, four crabs Rangoon, and two rolls (three if I am feeling really strong). All of that totals to a bountiful harvest.

The best thing about Sushi Ai is the people. The waiters know me by name and by story. I have introduced this obsession to all my friends. Like wildfire, Sushi Ai fever is sweeping WashU.