Hello, it’s me

I am so excited to be writing for the 360 blog this summer!

A little bit about me…

My geographic history is a complicated one. I was born in Palo Alto, California, went to High School in Portland, Oregon, did a brief stint in rural Minnesota, and have spent my past three years in St. Louis. I am so excited to tell you all about my adventures here.

I am majoring in Religious Studies, where I get to study lots of things with unreasonably long names, like eschatology (the study of apocalypses/life after death), hermeneutics (the study of interpretation of human action), and soteriology (the study of salvation philosophies). I also took Arabic for a few years, studied abroad in Morocco, and have a Minor in Legal studies.

My favorite things are pleasure reading, college sports (mostly football and basketball), going on adventures (preferably involving food), and bringing up academic facts in social settings. In college I’ve started a feminist club, rowed for the crew team, and joined a sorority. Don’t be confused by the picture with the cat; I’m an avid dog lover.

I’m so excited for my summer in St. Louis, and I can’t wait to share it with y’all!