HAUNTED HOUSE

I got the opportunity to visit a haunted house in St. Louis this past Halloween with my residential college. WashU underclassmen housing is organized into residential colleges, most of which consist of a freshman dorm and a sophomore dorm. The Residential College Director (RCD) plans events for the entire residential college that facilitate bonding among those that live within it. One of the events planned by my RCD happened to be visit to Darkness, one of the haunted houses in the Soulard area of St. Louis, and some of my friends and I were able to score the subsidized tickets.

Image

The haunted house was a pretty cool experience. It has been a long time since I’ve been to one, and it definitely wasn’t a letdown. I scare pretty easily, so  I spent most of my time in the converted warehouse holding on to my friends and screaming, but it was a lot of fun and I will definitely try to go back next year! It was a great way to hang with friends and get the stereotypical Halloween experience off the WashU bucket list. I also got to hang out with some of the freshman from my WUSA floor since I live in the same rescollege!

Image

Image